Politique de remboursement
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
You may return or exchange most new, factory-sealed merchandise purchased from the SIGMA Canada Shop within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Products must be new, factory sealed, and show no signs of use. SIGMA Canada will either refuse the return or apply a 20% restocking fee (at our discretion) in the event any products are received in non-new condition.
Bonus products, promotional bundles, free accessories, loyalty points, gift cards or other products that are not returned, but were included in a promotion with the product returned, will be deducted at the value of their full individually listed price from any credit or refund issued. Similarly, promotional products that are returned without their corresponding bundled product may not be credited.
Replacement or Returns of Damaged or Defective Items
When you receive your shipment, we ask that you examine it closely prior to opening the factory sealed product packaging.
If there is any evidence of external damage, please call SIGMA Canada Toll Free at 1-833-509-3221 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any shortage or damage must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
Please unpack and inspect your shipment within 48 hours of delivery. If there are any internal shipping damages, please call us Toll Free at 1-833-509-3221 or email us at email@example.com. There are no further claims allowed for internal damages after 48 hours of receiving your shipment. All items considered for replacement must be returned in the original packaging with all packaging materials and accessories.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) merchandise will be replaced within the first 30 days of purchase. All returned defective items will be opened and inspected by SIGMA Canada to verify manufacturers defects. If it is found to not be defective it will be returned to the customer at their expense. Shipping charges will be at our expense in the case of a manufacturer’s defective item.
Returning New Items
SIGMA Canada will accept returns of factory-sealed merchandise within the terms of our policy. Refunds will be made in the same manner as the original form of payment (Credit Card). Please note that additional fees may apply in the event of missing parts or accessories. Refunds and/or Exchanges are valid 30 days from the original shipment date.
Shipping and Processing Your Return
Please follow the steps below for a successful return or refund:
- Please call us first Toll Free at 1-833-509-3221 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you a (RMA) Return Material Authorization. Packages returned without an RMA number will be refused. Your RMA number is valid for 5 days.
- Make sure to include all factory-packed accessories in the original carton, with all UPC and barcodes intact (incomplete returns may be subject to additional fees or refusal of the return).
- Return Merchandise must be packaged and shipped as you received it, with no writing on the manufacturer’s box. Please call us at 1-833-509-3221 or email us at email@example.com if you have questions.
- Please choose a shipping carrier, or call SIGMA Canada to review the process and ship your package with RMA number clearly indicated to the following address:
Attn: SIGMA Canada Returns
90 Royal Crest Court
- Shipping and handling expense to return an item is the responsibility of the customer. We strongly recommend using an insured and track-able shipping service (such as Canada Post). Sigma Canada is not responsible for anything lost or damaged in transit.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner as the original form of payment (Credit Card).
- Original shipping charges, if any, are non-refundable.
- For assistance, you can reach us at 1-833-509-3221 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: In order for us to process any refund, return or exchange we will require your original receipt from SIGMA Canada.
Please note that unless you have purchased a refurbished B-Stock product (will be clearly specified at the time of your purchase and on your invoice), SIGMA Canada only ships brand new, factory sealed products from our store. This is done to eliminate any possibility of mis-communication when a product is being returned for a refund or exchange. For items returned in-store or mailed in, we will verify that the product meets the criteria listed above with regard to original condition and packaging. Once we have verified this, we will process your refund or exchange.
Please note that original shipping or delivery charges paid with your order are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for any merchandise lost or damaged in transit until it is received safely by Sigma Canada.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for your refund to be processed.
Final Sale Items - Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on the following items:
- Special Order Items.
- Refurbished Items
- Products with an altered serial number or UPC other than what was fulfilled on your original order.
- Products that are missing the original manufacturer’s packaging or original packaging has been damaged or tampered with.
- Consumables in the form of batteries, software, etc.
If you have any doubts or concerns about your purchase, the knowledgeable staff at SIGMA Canada will be happy to help.
Please call us at 1-833-509-3221 or email us at email@example.com with any questions about the item(s) you intend to purchase. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.