Firmware update schedule for the SIGMA fp
Firmware update schedule for the SIGMA fp.
SIGMA is pleased to announce the firmware update schedule for the SIGMA fp.
Firmware update Ver.2.00 will be released in summer 2020. It will improve the camera’s capability with the addition or improvement of a number of functions including CinemaDNG playback, cinemagraph functionality and movie recording with the Director’s Viewfinder.
[Benefits of the update]
- Supports CinemaDNG 120/100fps (FHD 8bit) shooting.
- Supports cinemagraph functionality.
- Supports still image shooting during live view and movie shooting in Cine mode.
- Supports HDR shooting.
- Supports Director’s Viewfinder recording function.
- Supports SDK (Software Development Kit).
SIGMA is also developing firmware Ver.1.02, which corrects card errors when using certain SD cards, and introduces added lens aberration correction processing. This is scheduled to be released on Wednesday 18th March 2020.
SIGMA will continue to release firmware updates to add to and improve SIGMA fp functionality.
For further information please contact your nearest authorized SIGMA subsidiary/distributor.
Thank you for your support and we hope you continue to enjoy using SIGMA products in the future.