Firmware update for the SIGMA fp L
Thank you for purchasing and using our products.
We would like to announce that a new firmware update Ver.1.10 for the full-frame mirrorless camera, SIGMA fp L is now available.
SIGMA fp L
[Benefits of the update]
- It adds the “Automatic switch to the LCD monitor display” function whereby users are able to preview images and operate the menu on the camera’s LCD monitor while using the View button, MENU button and QS button etc., even when using the SIGMA ELECTRONIC VIEWFINDER EVF-11 with the monitor selector set to [EVF].
- It adds a “Focus peaking” option to the custom button function.
- Corrects an issue whereby flashguns produced by some other manufacturers do not fire when shooting 14bit DNGs at a shutter speed of 1/10 sec.
- Corrects an issue whereby the image file is not recorded correctly when certain camera and lenses settings are used and when the aspect is set to 4:3 or 7:6.
- Corrects an issue whereby the SIGMA fp L would not communicate properly with iOS devices when connected via an Apple Lightning USB 3 camera adapter.
To update the firmware, please refer to the following link:
For further information, please contact your local authorized SIGMA Service Station listed at the link below:
We appreciate your continued support for SIGMA products.