fp Mirrorless Camera with 45mm F2.8 | Contemporary
Worlds smallest full-frame mirrorless camera and 45mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary lens.
As a camera that keeps the very essence of photography, the SIGMA fp is the world's smallest and lightest* full-frame mirrorless camera. You can take it with you anytime, anywhere—this will build a new relationship between you and a full-frame camera.
- World's smallest and lightest full-frame camera
- Robust & lightweight aluminum body
- Dust and splash proof structure
- Supports UHD 4K/24, 25 & 30 fps
- Supports 12-bit Cinema DNG
- Electronic image stabilization
- Full-time electronic shutter
- Face/Eye Detection AF
- HDR Shooting
SIGMA 45mm F2.8 DG DN | Contemporary
Designed for combination with relatively small full-frame mirrorless cameras, this standard lens pursues easy operability as a regular prime lens by balancing its easy-to-carry size and high optical performance, thereby embodying the Contemporary line’s development concept of “pursuing optimum balance," and becoming the perfect first lens in the lineup dedicated for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
- Rugged build quality
- Beautiful bokeh and rendering
- Rounded diaphragm
- Mount with dust and splash proof structure
- Fast AF with full-time manual focus
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Compatible with Lens aberration correction