35mm F1.2 DG DN | Art
A large-aperture wide-angle F1.2 lens that delivers groundbreaking resolution and image quality.
Bringing the “pursuit of ultimate image quality” to the next level with an F1.2 Art line lens for mirrorless cameras
First wide-angle AF lens with F1.2 maximum aperture for the full-frame Sony E-mount and L-Mount system. This lens enables a creation of artwork with astounding resolution and large bokeh effects, such as portraits that make use of a shallow depth of field. It brings the development concept of the Art line “pursuit of ultimate image quality” to the next level. While utilizing optical correction function inside the camera, aberrations that are difficult to post-process are thoroughly corrected thanks to the optical design and it thereby enhances resolution.
- SIGMA’s First F1.2 maximum aperture, large-diameter prime lens
- High operability that supports various shooting situations in both still and video
- Dust- and splash-proof structure
- Aperture ring with de-click function
- Rounded 11-blades diaphragm
- Fast AF with full-time manual focus
- Compatible with lens aberration correction