65mm F2 DG DN | Contemporary
AN EXTENSION OF YOUR CREATIVE VISION
The ultra-sharp I series SIGMA 65mm F2 DG DN | Contemporary. A compact, short telephoto prime that offers a stunning photographic experience for mirrorless users.
The SIGMA I series introduces compact, beautifully designed, high-performance optics for mirrorless camera systems. In its first collection, SIGMA introduces a high-spec, daily use lens to the Contemporary lens line-up, which combines excellent resolving power with a small body that is perfectly weighted for mirrorless systems.
Long supported among photography lovers and even used for shooting films, a 65mm lens allows a slightly more compressed perspective than standard lenses, opening up a variety of creative approaches for both photography and film-making.
The ultra-sharp 65mm F2 DG DN | Contemporary can capture extremely fine detail even wide open at its maximum aperture of F2, and produces large and round bokeh.
Furthermore, its all-metal body, which is a feature across all I series lenses, and the design with great care paid on the touch and even how delightful the sound made during operation is will make the lens a joy to use and own.
- 12 elements in 9 groups, with 1 SLD glass and 2 aspherical lenses
- Compatible with high-speed autofocus
- Auto Focus Stepping Motor
- Compatible with lens-based optical correction*
- Mount with dust- and splash-proof structure
- Supports DMF, AF+MF (for Sony E-mount only)
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Aperture ring
- Focus Mode Switch
- Magnetic Lens Cap and Metal Lens Hood