105mm F2.8 DG DN Macro | Art
105mm Prime macro lens with the Art badge delivers exceptional 1:1 (life-sized) magnification
Mid-telephoto macro lenses give photographers a boost to creativity and a versatile working distance, which makes the lenses a favorite among professionals as part of their basic gear. Introduced as the first macro lens for mirrorless cameras in the Art line of lenses for mirrorless cameras, the 105mm F2.8 DG DN MACRO | Art packs the highest level of performance expected of a mid-telephoto macro lens into its body, from its superb optical performance to excellent build quality.
Beyond being a high-spec macro lens that excels in a wide range of settings, the SIGMA 105mm F2.8 DG DN MACRO | Art is ideal for macro shooting or portraits. It can also give photographers an opportunity to rediscover a new way of looking at or enjoying things such as unexpected beauty or something precious in everyday life through its perspective that is unique to a macro lens. It provides performance that goes far beyond the expectation or imagination of what a "classic mid-telephoto macro lens" can be.
- Completely new optical formula for exceptional sharpness and pleasing bokeh
- Life-sized magnification (1:1) short tele macro for full-frame mirrorless
- Clicked and de-clicked aperture ring with Aperture Ring Lock Switch
- Focus Limiter switch for macro, portrait, or full range autofocus
- Hypersonic Motor optimized for smooth and accurate AF
- SIGMA Art line class optical and AF performance
- Dust and Splash-Proof Structure
- Water and Oil-repellent coating
- AFL Button