35mm F2 DG DN | Contemporary
A CLASSIC REIMAGINED
Professional-level performance in a compact package, bringing you new creative possibilities.
The SIGMA I series introduces compact, beautifully designed, high-performance optics for mirrorless camera systems. In its first collection, SIGMA introduces a versatile 35mm prime lens to the Contemporary line-up, which combines excellent resolving power with a small body that is perfectly weighted for mirrorless systems.
The 35mm F2 DG DN | Contemporary, a classic wide standard prime which photographers would not want to compromise on, comes with a maximum aperture of F2, and offers both compactness and high optical performance. Its modest size and weight make it portable enough to be carried around in a small kitbag for day-to-day shooting, but owing to its outstanding optical quality, wide aperture, and the high quality constructed body which is guaranteed for the I series, it is equally comfortable being used for professional photo such as night sky photography and video works. This all-new wide standard lens is designed for photographers who value the experience of taking a picture just as much as the quality of the results.
- 10 elements in 9 groups, with 1 SLD glass and 3 aspherical lenses
- Compatible with high-speed autofocus
- Auto Focus Stepping Motor
- Compatible with lens-based optical correction*
- Mount with dust- and splash-proof structure
- Supports DMF, AF+MF (for Sony E-mount only)
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Aperture ring
- Focus Mode Switch
- Magnetic Lens Cap and Metal Lens Hood