SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21
The SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 allows SIGMA SA mount and SIGMA’s CANON EF mount interchangeable lens owners to use their lens investment on L-Mount camera bodies. The converter allows more freedom of choice for L-Mount cameras, enhancing the extensibility of the L-Mount system.
Available AF mounts: SIGMA SA-L, CANON EF-L
Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Notice on usage of the SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 when it is used in combination with Panasonic’s LUMIX S1 and LUMIX S1R
Please note the following information when using the SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-21 in combination with LUMIX S1 and LUMIX S1R released by Panasonic Corporation.
- When it is used in combination with LUMIX S1 and S1R, only AF-S works in Autofocus Mode. AF-C cannot be selected
- The Auto continuous operation cannot be used during video shooting.
- Touch AF cannot be used.
- With lenses incorporating MO (Manual Override), operation in manual mode is possible only after focusing.
- MF guide is not available.
- The image stabilization function inside the camera body and the lens cannot be used simultaneously. Please ensure only one of these is selected.
- The AF Function Button and the Focus Preset Button incorporated on some lenses cannot be used.
Compatibility with other cameras
When we announced the MC-21 on February 26th, 2019, we mentioned that it was compatible with cameras manufactured by Leica Camera AG. However, the specifications have changed and it will not be compatible with MC-21 is not compatible with Leica SL, CL and TL2. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this situation may have caused.