Major firmware update for the SIGMA fp forVer.5.00 and fp L for Ver.3.00
Thank you for purchasing and using our products.
We are pleased to announce that firmware update Ver.5.00 is now available for the SIGMA fp and Ver.3.00 is available for the SIGMA fp L full-frame mirrorless camera.
SIGMA fp / SIGMA fp L
【Benefits of the update】
SIGMA fp Ver.5.00 / SIGMA fp L Ver.3.00
- A new color mode “Warm Gold” is added. This Color mode creates a mellow atmosphere with subdued tones and warm colors.
- The “EL ZONE” option has been added to the “False Color” function, which displays the exposure status of any part of the screen in a color-coded manner, allowing you to monitor the exposure status of any part of the screen.
- “Focus frame only” *has been added to the information display menu in the |▢| (Display) mode setting.
*“Focus Frame Only” appears in the menu only when the shooting style in STILL mode or CINE mode is set to STILL-like.
- The camera can now be switched off even during long exposures.
- The camera is now compatible with a 4TB (terabyte) external SSD.
- Open Gate (x1.25 / x1.3 / x1.5 / x1.65 / x1.8 / x2) for ARRI ALEXA LF / ALEXA Mini LF has been added to the camera and setting information registered in the Director’s Viewfinder.
- ATOMOS Cloud is now supported. *
*Firmware update of ATOMOS devices is required to use the cloud solution provided by ATOMOS. Please wait for the announcement from ATOMOS for information on compatible devices and the release date of the firmware.
To update the firmware, please refer to the following link:
SIGMA fp Ver.5.00
SIGMA fp L Ver.3.00
■About SIGMA fp:
■About SIGMA fp Ver.5.00 / SIGMA fp L Ver.3.00:
■About SIGMA’s color mode:
【About instruction manual】
The latest version of the instruction manual (PDF format) that supports this firmware update can be downloaded from the following URL.
For further information, please contact your local authorized SIGMA Service Station listed at the link below:
We appreciate your continued support for SIGMA products.