Firmware update for the SIGMA fp
Thank you for purchasing and using our products.
We would like to announce that a new firmware update for the SIGMA fp is now available.
[Benefits of the update]
- It has corrected a phenomenon affecting a very small number of individuals whereby DNG files could not be processed during interval timer shooting.
- It has corrected a phenomenon whereby video footage appeared distorted when recorded in MOV format and UHD resolution.
- It has corrected a phenomenon whereby video footage appeared distorted when Distortion Correction and Vignetting Correction operated incorrectly near infinity focus.
- It has corrected a phenomenon whereby a card error occurred when using certain SD cards.
- It has corrected the phenomenon whereby, depending on the Exposure Bracket setting, the camera would shoot bracketed exposures even when the function was set to off.
- It has corrected a phenomenon whereby the brightness of the monitor changed depending on the subject even when the monitor exposure in M mode was set to “on”.
- It has corrected a phenomenon whereby the monitor exposure display in M mode was not displayed correctly when using a mount adapter without an electronic contact.
- It has corrected a phenomenon affecting a very small number of individuals whereby the power consumption was greater than usual when the power was turned off.
[ SIGMA fp Download page ]
For further information, please contact your nearest authorized SIGMA subsidiary / distributor.
We appreciate your continued support for our company and products.